Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gracie's 4th birthday

In December Gracie turned 4. She had been asking me all year how old she is as if waiting for the day when I would say she was 4 instead of 3. Then when the day came it wasn't as big a deal as I thought it would be.

But on her birthday we went to Disney World. She had her choice of all 4 parks but she chose Magic Kingdom on her birthday were she bought a pirate sword, a bracelet, a necklace, and Mickey Mouse ears for her, William, and Hallie.
That night we got cupcakes and ice cream to eat in our hotel. We sang "Happy Birthday" and she blew out her candles. Now how many 4 year olds get to go to Disney World on their birthday?!
The next day we planned on going to Animal Kingdom but it was supposed to rain. If we didn't have Clara I wouldn't have cared, but since we didn't want Clara to get soaked, Tony took William and Hallie to Animal Kingdom in the morning while I stayed at the hotel with Gracie and Clara. We took a walk around the hotel and played by the pool. That afternoon I left Clara with Tony and took the other 3 to Animal Kingdom for a few hours. We had a blast!

No comments: