Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9 years ago...

I'm not very good at writing (I'll leave that to my better half!) but since today is our 9 year anniversary I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary, honey!

I love the friend you are to me and the father you are to my children. I love that you are worthy to hold the priesthood and you so willingly use it to bless our family. I love that you try your best in everything you do. I love that you've worked so hard for your education and I love that you're almost done! I love knowing that someday it will be just you and me at home and I love looking forward to all the things we can do together.

Thanks for making me smile and laugh and for being willing to do nearly anything to make the kids laugh too.

I can't wait to see what the next 9 years brings us.

I'll love you forever.

Nicole

2 comments:

The Ricks' said...

Thanks, Honey! Happy 9th anniversary! The last nine years has changed both our lives entirely, and it's hard to explain how we got from there to here! I am so glad to have you in my life. Thank you for being a freind to talk to about everything. Thanks for supporting me in school. Thanks for your endless teaching to the children--with the gospel, school work, music, and household chores. What a great influence you are on our children. I also look forward to the next nine years, when once again we will wonder (happily) how we got through it all.

Love,

Tony

Kim and Tyson Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys! We are so happy for you!