Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You know you have too many toys when...

...you can literally bury your kids in them! Yesterday Gracie was looking for a certain toy and decided to organize her toys so she could find it. So we dumped all the girls toys in a big pile on the floor. I think it's been too long since we've been to the beach because Gracie decided instead of looking for her toy she would bury herself in them. Hallie thought that would be great fun too. I guess we better get to the beach (and get rid of some toys too)!

You may not be able to see her, but Gracie IS under all that junk (uh, I mean toys)!


See?!


Now Gracie is burying Hallie


Can you spot her?

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Ahhh ha ha! Adorable. I bet I could bury my entire family in all the junk (er...toys) we have around here.

Mrs. Blimes said...

That is hilarious!!!