Friday, November 12, 2010

You da bomb!

They say good friends are hard to come by, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me. Everywhere I've lived I've met wonderful people that have made my life better. There's my good friends from high school, who came with me to college. My good friends in Newdale from when I was newly married and a brand new mother. I have some good friends in Boise, and some right here in Tallahassee. The people here are extraordinary. My friends always make me smile. They are great examples of living the gospel, making me want to be better by just being around them. They are great mothers and wives, and I'm definitely better for having known them.

So, instead of offending someone by leaving them off a list, I'll just tell you that if you are reading this and thinking, "is she talking about me?" then, yes...I am. You are amazing. Thanks for making my days easier and my life better. Thanks for making me laugh and for getting me out of the house when I need some girl time. Thanks for watching my kids and letting them trash your house--you never complain about that.

When I grow up I hope to be just like you.
Thank you!


No comments: